Lukewarm Roast Veal with Cheesy Joghurt
- 275 ml vegetable stock
- 120 g Bergader Mini brie, 48%
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons roasted almond flakes
- 5 teaspoons freshly chopped herbs (or frozen)
- salt, mill pepper
- 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 500g cold roast veal sliced into 12 pieces (or other cold roasted or boiled meat)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- lettuce leaves to garnish
Cut the Bergader Mini brie 48% into small cubes. Heat 75 ml of stock in a small cooking pan and melt the Boinfaz in the stock (heat both while ensuring that the Boinfaz stays smooth and does not get too hot). Add the olive oil and herbs, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, and puree to a fine green paste using a hand-held blender.
Pour the remaining stock into a large pan, gently heat the slices of roast veal in the stock, remove from the stock, briefly drain, arrange on starter plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the cheese drip and garnish with the cherry tomato quarters and small lettuce leaves.
Tip Goes excellently with a glass of dry white wine.