Our cheese specialities
We offer a wide range of specialties, including Bavaria blu, Bonifaz and many more Bergader brand cheeses. With so much variety, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
The choice is yours: Discover your favourite Bergader cheese and look for it at the cheese counter or on the self-service shelf in your local supermarket.
We hope you will enjoy our cheese specialities!
- Soft cheese with blue mould, made from milk from the Bavarian Alps
- The soft cheese with a delicately aromatic blue mould on the inside and noble white mould on the outside was introduced as a novelty product by Bergader in 1972
- Today, we offer a small, finely curated assortment of Bavaria blu variations with subtle nuances in flavour
Basils Original Rauchkäse (Basil's Smoked Cheese)
Lactose & gluten
- All Bergader cheese specialities except for Bergader Edelpilz are lactose-free: Their lactose content is less than 0.1%
- All Bergader cheese specialities are also gluten-free. Only Bonifaz "Wild Mushrooms" may contain traces of gluten
Thanks to their outstanding quality, Bergader cheese specialities have received numerous awards. Every single year, our cheeses are tested and examined by quality experts from the German Agricultural Society (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft) and rated for taste, aroma and consistency.