Available from the cheese counter
Bergader Edelpilz is a creamy-savoury cheese with blue mould made from cow’s milk (50 % FiDM). You can find this cheese at the deli cheese counter and the pre-pack counter of your local supermarket.
- Made from highest quality milk from the Bavarian Alps. The cows feed on the juicy grass from the green pastures full of fragrant herbs in this breathtakingly beautiful landscape which lends Bergader Edelpilz its unique taste.
- Still made according to the same traditional recipe created by company founder Basil Weixler in 1927
- Ripened in a natural process, reflected in the colour nuances on the cheese surface – a true sign of quality!
- Perfect for refining sauces and dressings
- Ideal for melting over “au gratin” dishes or stuffing meat, fish and vegetables
- Naturally grown and ripened blue mould
- Covered by edible rind
Average nutritional values per 100 g of Bergader Edelpilz
small wheel :
|Energy||332 / 1376 (kcal / kJ)|
|Total fat||28,0 g|
|of which saturates||19,3 g|
|of which sugars||0,3 g|