Bonifaz Green Pepper
Soft cheese specialty with a blend of fresh green pepper, named after the legendary archbishop (and cheese connoisseur) Bonifatius.
You can find this cheese at the deli cheese counter and the pre-packed section at your local supermarket.
- Made from highest-quality milk from the Bavarian Alps
- Discover a wide variety of other flavours at your deli cheese counter
- Lactose- and gluten-free
- Can be enjoyed on rustic bread
- The perfect addition to cheese platters and a brunch favourite
- Delicious in combination with red fruit jellies such as cherry or strawberry
- Suggested wine pairing: Riesling, Silvaner Spätlese or Gewürztraminer from the Elsass (Alsace) region
Average nutritional values per 100 g of Bonifaz Green Pepper :
|Energy||447 / 1845 (kcal / kJ)|
|Total fat||43,3 g|
|of which saturates||29,9 g|
|of which sugars||0,1 g|