Cheese roll with Bavaria blu
for 4 persons
- 150 g Bavaria blu
- 150 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of strong mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated, untreated lemon
- some drops of lemon juice
- salt and black pepper from a mill
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 china cabbage leaves
- 1/4 each of red and orange paprika capsicums
- 1/2 small avocado
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 wrap slices (wheat tortillas)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of freshly cut herbs (parsley and basil)
Cut the Bavaria blu into small cubes for the cream cheese and mash them with a fork. Mix in the fresh cheese, milk and mustard, then season with grated lemon, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Cut the china cabbage into strips, core the paprika and cut them into strips after removing the seeds. Cut the avocado in halves, remove the stone, peal them and cut into cubes, then cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
Coat the wraps with the Bavaria blu cream, then sprinkle the china cabbage, herbs and vegetable over them. Turn the lower quarter of each wrap upwards and then roll it together not too firmly from the side.